Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 3: By The Light Of The Silvery Moon. Not quite June.
 A tad too soon...But oh, what a moon


                       By The Light Of The Silvery Moon (old time radio edition:CLICK HERE)
           
                  This is another great tune that I was given during my time at Greenfield Village in Dearborn.
                   I was lucky enough to be exposed to such a wonderful grouping of music from this time
                   period... Thanks to my dear friend and mentor, Rob Bourassa Check him out here! :)
                   Here's a link to one of my favorite arrangements of his:
                    Village Trio:'My Heart Stood Still'
                  The harmonies that he arranged were not easy, but they were absolutely worth the work              
                  involved! Check out more youtube vids and you will be amazed. :) That's all for tonight!
                  Check back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment