Saturday, May 19, 2012

~*Day 8 of 365!*~
'With A Little Help From My Friends'
Words & Music By: John Lennon and Paul McCartney... uh, duh. :)




This is a very strange picture, I know. Thanksgiving 2010!
This is Peter Jurich and John Scaramucci...
They are my bestest friends in the world.  We each live at least 10 hours from each other, 
but thanks to modern technology, we can keep up with each others lives.
I may sound like a big cliche, but... my friends are so important to me
and I feel like no matter what happens in my life, my friends are there for me.
I feel extremely lucky to have them and especially so today...
This song makes me happy and Multi-track harmonies make me happy... 
My friends make me happy and playing my Ukulele make me happy...
To all my friends near and far, Thank you for the happiness you bring into my life,
you know who you are. :) Pass on the love. Pay it forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment